Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside an Accountancy Practice to provide them with a VAT Manager to join their team on a Permanent Basis!
Hours of work: Full Time Monday- Friday 37.5 hours per week.
Salary-£35,000-£40,000 per annum ( Please submit CV with salary Required)
Working from Home- but the role will require office based work in one of the following offices local to you: Preston, Blackpool, Nottingham, Southport, Lancaster, Kendal, Manchester or Liverpool.
Travel to other offices may be required.
- Working knowledge of using Sage, Quickbooks & Xero software is essential
- You will need to be able to use all Microsoft packages and video conferencing software such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, etc
- Accountancy Practice experience essential
- Providing high quality practical, commercial advice on complex VAT and other tax issues to a wide range of various clients
- Actively identifying opportunities for VAT services and promoting them with both clients and colleagues
- Holding presentations- both internal and client
- Managing VAT projects to ensure efficient and effective delivery to tight deadlines
- Dealing with all VAT and indirect tax aspects of company acquisitions and disposal
- Writing company articles for both newsletters and press releases
- Managing and assisting with HMRC enquiries
- Assisting with ADRs
- Preparation of cases for first-tier tribunal
- Keeping up to date with technical developments and providing updates to clients and colleagues
- Dealing with the indirect tax issues arising from the UK's departure from the EU
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Lauren Bailey @ Spencer Clarke group - email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks