Financial analysis professionals—are you interested in taking the next step in your career with a global organization that will truly value your expertise? We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join our client's team!
- Conduct cost analysis on financial programs and operations
- Determine financial status and analyze forecast results
- Perform month-end client valuation for assigned funds
- Research and assess offshore and domestic fund options
- Resolve accounting errors on a timely basis with documentation
- Prepare profit and loss models
- Experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
CFS is a leading, employee-owned accounting and financial staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting & finance professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management.
CFS has twice been named to Forbes' list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies.”
Role: Financial Analyst
Apply for this job now.