We are looking for a Bartender!
As a Bartender at NWTC, you will be at the forefront of our bars, driving fun in your team, quality and standards. Guest experience will be at the heart of everything you do and your passion for all things "drinks" will shine through in every interaction with our guests.
Our Bartenders are industry-leading and your expertise will be the talk of the town. You will learn to become a highly-skilled, free-pouring, mixology legend!
You will relish the opportunity every day to show your creativity using our guidelines to point you in the right direction. We champion our opportunities for you to learn and grow but will require you to eagerly drive your own career progression too. Your future really is in your hands. If training and development is where your passion is, step into a Bar Coach role next. If the bar management side of things is more interesting to you, take the route of Head Bartender and progress towards that Management role you've always dreamt of.
You will always be yourself as Individuality and your own personal style is valued higher than just "fitting the mould". You will always portray upbeat, positive attitudes.
- Ensure every guest interaction is ultra positive and with the intention of getting them to have a return visit
- Undertake all bar back responsibilities where relevant/needed.
- Always follow due diligence guidelines on time (trail app) and follow set up, change over, breakdown guidelines.
- Keep the bar areas clean, tidy at all time, this includes all bar tables and outdoor areas.
- Be guest-facing at all time providing excellent service in line with our service criteria
- Ensure all specs are followed at all times.
- Commit to maintaining an excellent standard of knowledge expected to perform your role. This includes core manual, food and drinks specs and coffee etc.
- Proactively engage with company incentives
- Maximise sales using up-selling techniques
- Taking on the role of 'shifty' when required and leading the Bar team in all responsibilities that apply to this position.
- Being H+S compliant at all times including licencing obligations (Pour tests, Age verification etc.)
- Undertaking any reasonable management requests
Here's what we can offer:
- Multi award-winning company. Including Sunday Times Top 100 Companies, 4 years running.
- Multi brand operator.
- 50% discount on food for you and all your guests at any of our restaurants.
- Company pension scheme.
- An employee assistance program providing support on financial, health and legal issues.
- Discretionary benefits.
At The New World Trading Company, we continue to break the mould of the modern pub. This means that not only do we encourage individuality, we value it! And believe our business thrives on it - from the spaces we create for guests, to the careers we build for our people - you are your only limit!
If our brand matches yours, apply below!