Senior Sales and Business Development Executive - D365 Sales, D365 CE, D365 F&O, D365FO, NetSuite, Salesforce, SAGE sales, QuickBooks, Xero Sales, ERP, CRM, Business Central Sales, Sales Consultant, Manufacturing, Dynamics AX, Axapta, Pre-Sales, Account Manager, Finance, Operations, Financial Services, Solution Design, Dynamics365 - UK Wide - £65,000-£85,000pa
Our large Microsoft Partner client requires a Senior Sales & Business Development Executive with a background in Cloud ERP, with experience in Microsoft technologies, to join their team. The Senior Sales & Business Development Executive will be required to drive the cycle of business development, pre-sales, and sales closure into the Automotive or Equipment industry at OEM or importer level.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record in sales with deals in excess of £1m+.
- Ideally a minimum of three years' experience within the top end of the ERP sector.
- A proven ability to be successful in a dynamic sales environment.
- Ability to talk credibly about the automotive or equipment industry and digital transformation outcomes to people in that industry.
- Understanding of ERP methodology from a high-end product perspective.
- Knowledge of Finance and Operations in the ERP process.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills.
- Microsoft Reporting Services; to be able to communicate and sell.
- Microsoft SharePoint; to be able to communicate and sell.
- Excellent presentation, listening skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Work with delivery and commercial teams to conceptualise and communicate winning propositions.
- Engage with prospects to discover their business issues, pin point business outcomes, help to shape and direct proposals.
- Deliver Solution Designs that meet business needs, whilst driving the use of best practice Dynamics business processes.
- Work on projects alongside colleagues ensuring delivery matches Solutions Design and best practices.
- Develop, deliver, and maintain standard product demonstrations and material to close new business and increase revenue.
- Support the Pre-Sales process by answering requests for information and conduct demonstrations.
- Must have own car and valid driving license.
- Must have valid passport that will allow entry to North America.
- Must have necessary papers to be able to work in the UK.
- Must have excellent English language skills written and spoken.
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please re