As a Front End Developer you will have skills in the following
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS.
- Experience building templates on a CMS / Content Management systems
- Understanding of tools for version control (e.g. Git).
- Experience of working closely with UI / UX designers
- Experience of working within Agile development teams
- Communicating clearly and concisely with both technical and business people.
- Working within an agile environment.
As a Front End Developer It would be great if you also had experience of:
- Freemarker templates knowledge.
- Any experience of working with CoreMedia CMS would be an advantage
Ideal background would be someone who has worked on ecommerce or complex website front ends with CMS and a good degree of visual content and complexity. This will be a good chance to work with the latest technology for a large world leading company.
We process certain personal information about you in connection with the recruitment process in order to seek to find you a suitable position and this information may be provided to potential employers. Information may include sensitive personal data (such as health information) that you provide in your CV or otherwise or that we are given about you.
Opus is an employment business in respect of contract positions.
Location: Shepherds Bush,
Apply for this job now.