Company: HAYS SENIOR FINANCE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Your new company
I am currently working with a global publishing brand looking to hire a 2nd in command for the finance function. This is an exciting business that has been increasing its revenues and driven its online and digital arms in recent years.
Your new role
Reporting into the Finance Director this is a broad and varied role with responsibilities including:
- Deputising for Finance Director where applicable
- Leading the Accounting team of 4 including training, development and review processes
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process including international subsidiaries
- Performance review with budget holders
- Ownership of group statutory audit
- Due diligence on acquisition targets
- Process and controls development
- Ad-hoc project work
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with a proven track record in leading a team and taking on senior management responsibilities. You will need strong accounting and reporting capabilities with the ability to communicate complex financials to non-finance stakeholders. You will need good excel and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to work in a broad and varied role in a reputable brand with a global presence. This is a great leadership role, shaping future leaders within the business and will give exposure to senior stakeholders across the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.