Required - BS
We are seeking a highly motivated scientist with strong experience in mouse models to join our cancer immunotherapy group at South San Francisco. The successful candidate will contribute to the discovery and development of life-saving medicines for cancer patients.
The candidate should have the following skills/qualifications:
(1) BS (or MS) in biological sciences.
(2) Required skills: a minimum of 4 years hands-on experience in mouse models: injection (i.p., i.v. and s.c.), oral gavage, tumor implantation, tumor caliper measurement, organ isolation.
(3) Strongly preferred skills: hands-on experience in mouse tissue processing and antibody staining for FACS, running and analyzing FACS data is not required.
(4) Preferred skills: experience in immune cell isolation from blood and tumor; cell culture and cell-based functional assays with immune cells; ELISA; DNA/RNA isolation.
(5) Must have attention to details and be able to conduct experiments accurately, excellent organization and communication skills and dedicated work ethic.
(6) Prior experience in the fields of immuno-oncology, cancer biology or immunology is preferred.
Additional Skills: cancer immunology, mouse models, mouse injections, mouse tissue isolation and processing, FACS, in vitro.
Select Source International (SSI) is an IT, Health Care and Engineering Services consulting firm that has been in business since 1998. SSI consultants have provided exceptional services that have been appreciated by clients, customers, and users alike at several large Fortune 500 companies, mid-size enterprises, and consulting companies.
Role: Discovery Scientist
Location: South San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.