La-Z-Boy is one of the world’s leading residential furniture producers; providing furniture for every room of the home. La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries has an opportunity for a Retail Sales Representative in one of our independently owned locations.
** Must be able to work on weekends and holidays **
- 1st Shift: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
- 2nd Shift: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
The Retail Sales Representative is responsible for creating sales of the La-Z-Boy products, utilizing exceptional customer service and product knowledge. The Sales Representative will also strive to create long-term customer relationships that will lead to increased sales and profitability.
- Minimum of 1+ years of prior Sales experience, preferably in the Retail or Home Furniture industry or related field(s)
- Paid Training will be provided to the right candidate(s)
- High school graduate required, higher education is preferred
- Ability to work various shifts as required including weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
- Ability to work in a “pay for performance" culture
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Basic computer skills required
- Ensure that each La-Z-Boy customer has an informative and positive experience through the utilization of superior customer service and knowledge of the La-Z-Boy product offerings.
- Meet individual sales goals and contribute to the store's overall sales goals through the demonstration of professional sales skills
- Qualify candidates utilizing specific discovery questions
- Maximize store promotions and marketing initiatives
- Provide superior “after the sale" services
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all sales associates and management
- Ensure the La-Z-Boy Gallery always represents a professional atmosphere
As a Retail Sales Representative at La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries you will:
- Average OTE (on target earnings) 1st Year Sales Representative - $40K and More!
- Unlimited income potential - Commission Only.
- Access to top-notch health benefits
- Become a La-Z-Boy certified Sales Representative
- Growth and development opportunities
- Ability to sell one of the world’s most recognizable and respected furniture brands
In 1928 the first recliner was born and a legendary company was founded on the principles of comfort, innovation, and industry-leading craftsmanship. These principles still hold true today and are at the heart of everything we do.
From gorgeous stationary furnishings to the iconic recliner, you can count on quality with the La-Z-Boy name. Let us help transform your house into a home.
Role: Sales Associate
Apply for this job now.