IT Service Desk Analyst - Remote & Horsham based - £21,000 p.a.
Recruiting a confident, experienced 1st & 2nd Line Service Desk Analysts to join a small, friendly and busy Service Desk Team to fulfil the IT support demands of approximately 2000 users.
- Dealing with incoming calls to an IT Service Desk ensuring requests are interpreted correctly and recorded accurately, making consistent and effective use of the IT call-logging software.
- Reassigning or escalating incidents and requests to on-site third line support, third parties or other teams where appropriate.
- Liaising with external suppliers to ensure resolution to agreed standards and timescales.
- Reviewing incidents and requests with staff and working together to continuously improve service delivery provision.
Providing first and second line support through the call-logging software and on-site mainly relating to:
- Desktop software and hardware
- Systems and applications software
- Server and client operating systems
- Data and voice communications
- ICT security
- Project Support
To apply you should have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of IT Call Centre, IT Helpdesk, IT Service Desk or other IT telephone based service or customer support function.
- Active Directory administration
- PC hardware
- MS Windows Operating System
- Internet & Intranet
- MS Office
- Exposure to wireless networking
- An understanding of LAN/WAN processes
- Experience of remote worker solution
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical details to non-technical customers
- Technical qualifications in Computer Systems and/or recognised IT qualification to diploma level
- Cloud Printing Services
- Domain management
- Google Applications
Although remote based you must be prepared to be onsite in Horsham, West Sussex as and when required. Role comes with benefits, and a 35 hour working week, apply for more information.
Ideally start October/beg November 2020. One stage interview process (Video) before decision.
Click is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Role: IT Service Desk Analyst (Remote & Horsham)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Horsham, Sussex,
Apply for this job now.