Senior Business Systems Analyst supporting Business Intelligence data integration and reporting for the Retail Division. The business analyst will develop requirements and support development and user acceptance testing activities for a change in Store-Pricing methodologies. Skills needed include the ability to identify risks throughout the project and providing a mitigation strategy.
- Strong Business Acumen/Savvy
- Basic Project Management experience on small to moderate complex level projects or releases is preferred
- Experience with 3rd party software implementations and working with offshore providers leading and consulting offshore developers or support associates.
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, an investigative mentality, organizational and logic skills.
- Ability to learn new domains and concepts quickly
- Ability to work independently as well as excel in a global team environment to implement solutions in a timely manner with high quality. Specialized Knowledge/Competencies:
- Experience in Retail organizations preferred (inventory, retail sales, allocations)
- Experience in MicroStrategy preferred; Business Intelligence experience required
- Ability to analyze data and generate reports from Systems via SQL queries is desirable; ad-hoc reporting support
- General understanding of System Architecture, Web Servers, Network components is desirable
- Experience in evaluating and deploying business intelligence and data warehouse solutions including business accounting, financial and marketing. Tools - Demonstrated proficiency in the below will be highly regarded:
- PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Quality Center, Jira
- SQL Server/SSIS
- MicroStrategy Visualization & Dashboard
- MicroStratgy, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Google Docs, SharePoint
BA/BS in CS, IS, Engineering, BA or related, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
MicroStrategy, Business Analysis, Governance, Workflows, Process Models, Business Requirements Analysis, Use Cases, User Stories, Business Rules, Project Planning, Report Design, PowerPoint, SQL Server, SSIS, Forecasting, Data Warehousing, Agile, Scrum, Microsoft Office, Visio, SharePoint. HP ALM, Jira.
Role: Senior Business Systems Analyst - JobID: 191,
Apply for this job now.