Healthcare Solutions Team (HST), one of the fastest growing insurance companies in the nation,is looking for insurance professionals ready to be a part of something bigger.
HST has the tools to provide the best selection to your clients. With access to some of the biggest carriers found in all 50 states you will be able to offer Major Medical during Open Enrollment, Major and Short Term Medical for your clients who qualify the rest of the year, with expansive selections for accident and critical illness.
You can sell with confidence knowing that seasoned leaders and trainers will have your back.
Be a part of something bigger. Come Home to HST.
What does Healthcare Solutions Team do?
- Provide clients with short term and long term solutions to Health and Life needs
- Life, Health, Dental, and supplemental policies to fit every need
- Access to one of the largest selections of providers across the nation representing a variety of insurance products
- A focus on community building by understanding clients' needs and connecting through annual follow-ups
What will Healthcare Solutions Team Do for You?
- Competitive Compensation: one of the most rewarding in the industry
- Complete training with a proven support system already in place
- Lead Programs with Exclusive Leads
- Cutting-edge technology at your fingertips - FREE
- Make Partner and share in the annual revenue!
- Sales can be done over the phone and online, from our office or your home
- Freedom to sell nationwide, no territory restrictions
- No onboarding charges, we pay you
- Weekly advance commissions and consistent bonus structure
- Renewal commissions for long term income
- Opportunity to win trips through carriers
- You have the freedom and flexibility to control your time
What Requirements build a successful business?
- A coachable, entrepreneurial and competitive spirit driven by your own success
- Compassionate and empathetic with a passion for helping people and making a difference in their lives and communities
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Disciplined, Motivated, High Energy, and Persistent!
The following skills are a bonus!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including outlook
- Any CRM experience
- Ability to successfully complete a pre-employment background check
- Bilingual or more is always a plus!
- Dedication to improving people's lives
- A craving for work/life balance
- A desire to be a part of something bigger
Role: Licensed Insurance Sales Professionals
Apply for this job now.