The Ultimate Driving Machine Provides
The Ultimate Career Opportunity
BMW Client Advisor
You're invited to be a part of Bill Jacobs BMW's winning sales team. We specialize in providing our customers with an unsurpassed luxury buying experience - resulting in high volume sales and unlimited earning potential for our Client Advisors.
As a BMW Client Advisor, you’ll be at the forefront of the luxury automotive industry, promoting our largest-ever model range and working with the most modern technologies available on the market today.
Our Client Advisors are well-positioned for success. Bill Jacobs BMW offers our Client Advisors multiple lead streams including hundreds of walk-in customers, an existing client base nurtured through our many years in the business, and leads that are generated from our marketing department. You will benefit from Bill Jacobs BMW's high customer satisfaction rating and repeat business.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with customers
- Taking customers through a thorough needs analysis, making suitable product recommendations and organizing test drives
- Delivering sold vehicles personally to ensure the highest quality service and to generate referrals
- Working Internet generated prospects
- Handling prospective inbound phone calls
- Conducting business development and networking activities to generate sales
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous luxury automotive sales experience preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and meet insurability standards
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated and driven to achieve results
- Experience building and/or generating a loyal client base highly regarded
- The industry’s most competitive pay structure - you have the potential of $100K+ earnings with our commission and bonus plan during your career.
- Paid training while you become a BMW brand specialist.
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, and Vision insurance and a 401K plan
- Generous paid time off program, Employee Assistance Program, educational reimbursement, and vehicle purchase / lease program
Bill Jacobs BMW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Our employees are the driving force behind the success of the Bill Jacobs organization - one of Illinois' leading providers of luxury automotive products and extraordinary customer service.
We strive daily to achieve our vision: To become the standard by which other businesses are measured in employee and customer satisfaction.
Finding inspiration can be easy when you do what you love. Whether it's the rugged off-road abilities of a Range Rover, the speed and sophistication of the M3, the brilliant body design of a MINI Cooper or the affordable luxury of the VW Jetta, we love what we do. We're crazy about cars and inspired by the people we serve. A job can fill your pockets but only a passion can fill your soul.
We've been doing things the right way for over 50 years now, and we hope that our honest, straight-forward way of conducting business has inspired others to do the same.
The Bill Jacobs family of dealerships offers opportunities to rewarding careers in Sales, Service, and Parts and our corporate offices.
Accelerate your career success by applying today.
Role: BMW Client Advisor
Apply for this job now.