Design Group US Inc
Design Group operates from more than 45 offices in the United States and India, providing engineering, consulting and technical services for the world’s leading companies in the food and beverage, life sciences, advanced technology, industrial and other market sectors. Our 1,500-plus technical and engineering experts have direct industry experience in industrial automation, control system integration, facility and process engineering, architecture, construction management, regulatory compliance, enterprise technology and other consulting services.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
The Validation Engineer will interface with our clients and be responsible for preparing and executing commissioning and qualification documents for a variety of utility, facility and process equipment.
This position is based in Albany, NY.
- This role will include both document development and field execution of test protocols, including FATs, SATs, CTPs, IQs, OQs, PQs, PVs.
- A working knowledge of, and experience generating life cycle documentation such as URSs, FRSs, and SDSs.
- Required experience with good documentation practices, cGMP, & FDA CQV methods and systems, ability to read engineering documents, set priorities, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- This position also requires a working knowledge of pharmaceutical and biotechnology systems, as the role will involve identification, interface and operation of this equipment.
- Requires strong verbal communication, technical writing skills and word processing skills.
- 4+ years of experience with increasing responsibility in life sciences, biotech or other FDA regulated validation involving equipment.
- BS degree in science, engineering, manufacturing technology or closely related field or equivalent experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Experience including clean utilities, facility systems, process support systems, bioprocess manufacturing and packaging equipment is desirable.
- Good working knowledge of biologic unit operations, including fermentation and purification methods and equipment.
Design Group provides a unique professional experience
- Investment in each professional through mentorship and career development
- Strong history of employment stability and robust national expansion plan
- Fostering culture of partnership and recognition
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.