Compensation...50k to 60k Base 90k OTE. with Monthly Bonuses
Please Note: This is a true account management position calling on existing customer/client base !!!
Overview: Cyber Security Account Executive....
Our client owns and operates one of the largest independent Software Defined Platform's in the world, delivering hybrid networking, managed security and cloud communication solutions to enterprises around the globe. Their platform leverages advanced technologies including software defined networking, network function virtualization, advanced machine learning, and big data analytics to drive the flexibility, visibility, and control .
As a Cyber Security Account Executive you will be responsible for managing existing security accounts within our Managed Detection & Response (MDR) security solution and security services accounts portfolio.
The right individual will have strategic technical knowledge through prior experience from account management and building strategic relationships as well as selling managed security technology solutions (A MUST) such at Security as a Service for enterprise, cloud infrastructure security solutions, risk assessments directly to mid and large size companies.
- Own/forecast renewals of the installed managed security based
- Owns churn forecast and mitigation strategies
- Developing and implementing strategies to improve existing business service review program for managed security service customers
- Grow and re-establish existing communication channels and mediums through which security clients reach out to a company and vice versa.
- Develop specific plans that compliments account managers to achieve direct sales objectives as it pertains to renewals and upsell opportunities
- Leverage security sales engineering for technical discovery and security design when necessary
- Insures completion of Sales Order Form, SLA and MSA
- Participation in scheduled and unscheduled sales operation related activities, providing sales management reporting details
- Facilitate and optimize the interaction between sales operations and the security operations department
- Collect, analyze, and interpret customer interactions to identify requirements and information useful in optimizing customer experience.
- Track and record all sales activities in CRM system
- A Must have…. Sold security software or security network solutions or SaaS Security
- An aptitude for technology and the ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
- Using CRM systems to track and manage customer experiences
- Experience with General knowledge of the broader security services market
- Experience talking about security technologies and products such as IDS, Vulnerability management, SIEM, EDR, Cloud security, Threat Intelligence
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executives and C-level
Our Client is a world leader in SD-WAN Networks
Role: Account Manager ... Cyber Security
Apply for this job now.