Account Manager | Entry Level | Full Time
We are looking for a passionate Entry Level Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned territory, connecting with key decision makers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
- Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
**This is an entry level position with advancement opportunities into senior management**
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant experience in a leadership role
- Ability to speak English fluently and idiomatically.
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
If you're up for the challenge and fit these qualifications send us your resume!
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Puerto Rico, Las Vegas, Atlantic City
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
Role: Account Manager | Entry Level | Full Time
Apply for this job now.