Do you have a passion for helping others?
The Job Window's client is looking for a dedicated and motivated individual who can help them deliver a great customer experience with every interaction.
At our client's firm, the customer is always front and center. That's why they're focused on providing customers with sound advice through meaningful conversations. In this role, you'll get to know our client's business quickly, working with a diverse group of talented professionals in a dynamic environment. Here, your ideas will be heard and your potential will always be recognized. Join our client`s firm, and you'll be part of a true team, collaborating with people who will help you build an exciting, solid career.
The Customer Service Representative is one of the most important roles in the Marketing Division at our client`s firm. In this role you are the ambassador of our client's brand in your one-on-one interactions with customers.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Serve and delight each customer during every interaction in order to increase Satellite TV subscriptions in an efficient and professional manner.
- Proactively demonstrate leadership and educate our customers on service options available to them with the goal to deliver an enhanced customer experience.
- Understand our customers' needs through quality conversations and identify opportunities to promote the right services to meet their needs.
- Maintain overall appearance and presentation of our client`s brands.
- Actively participate in regular coaching sessions and team meetings.
Joining our client's team as a Customer Service Representative has many perks, including:
- Access to a variety of formal and informal training including on-the-job training.
- Career planning tools and resources to support you in growing your career.
- A flexible work schedule to meet your work/life commitments.
What you need to succeed as a Customer Service Representative:
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude, with strong people skills.
- Proven customer service experience and passion for helping others and a focus on marketing or sales.
- Sales & service-oriented attitude with a demonstrated ability to proactively listen, identify sales opportunities, and solve problems.
- Effective relationship management skills.
- Effective communicator, both verbal and written.
- The ability to multi-task, with above-average computer skills and digital awareness.
To apply, reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.
Role: Customer Service Representative – Entry Level Marketing
Apply for this job now.