Hospital Nursing Opportunities for Overseas Nurses!!Monthly Skype Interviews!
We are currently recruiting Staff Nurses for Cambridge University Hospital, which is one of the largest and best-known trusts in the UK. Cambridge University Hospital is delivering care through Addenbrooke’s and the Rosie Hospital. Cambridge University Hospitals is proven as one of the UK’s leading hospitals for everything from maternity care, to surgery and specialist cancer treatment.
If you are looking for exciting and rewarding opportunity in England, this is a job for You!
We are not looking to interview Nurses for the following wards:
- Other wards subject to availability.
- Paid flight
- Reimbursement of the NMC Registration Part 1 (CBT) Exam £90
- One attempt at the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) £992
- Financial support in the form of one month’s rent for your onsite accommodation up to the maximum value of £500 OR a contribution to your first month’s rent to the value of £500
- Welcome pack
- On-site accommodation, first month rent free,
- Employment Visa Costs
- Flights to London and transport from the airport
- Excellent OSCE support programme with highly successful pass rate
- Experienced, dedicated OSCE team who can provide daily support throughout OSCE training
- Hospital is located 45 minutes from Stansted Airport
- 50 minutes from London City
- Access to Deposit Loan Scheme, opportunity to borrow up to £3000 to support your relocation off-site. Terms apply
- And many more
- Salary of £24,907 - £30615 per annum depending on experience
- Additional shift related payments
- Up to 27 days Annual leave & 8 Public Holidays days
- Initial Three-year contract with a view to a permanent contract
- OSCE exam training and support
- Salary paid during OSCE preparation: £20795
- Recent experience in an acute hospital&
- 18 months acute hospital experience
- Must have past OET / IELTS
If you are interested to hear more about the roles, please contact Vedrana on& [... Click Apply...]& or + [... Click Apply...].