An exciting position has become available for a full time Maintenance Operative to join a friendly team based in Hull. The successful candidate will earn £18,375 Per annum. If you have experience in maintenance then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic organisation.
Offer of employment is subject to satisfactory references.
- Ability to meet physical demands of the role
- Experience of Joinery and other Maintenance Skills
- Experience of Garden Maintenance
- Experience of Painting and Decorating
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to frequently changing role
- Ability to work constructively within a team
- Willingness and ability to undertake health & safety qualification
- A full driving licence is essential
- Team Working
- Effective communication skills
- Effective time management
- Customer Focus
- Undertake all property repairs within agreed response times
- When required move furniture and white goods in and out of properties
- To clean work area after the completion of any tasks
- Be in readiness for scheduled and reactive repairs
- To assist with the management of stock.
- Communicate timeframes with Property Admin Manager and or Team Leader
- Report repair orders back to Property Admin Team once completed along with any further works required, in the agreed format
- Ensure that any health and safety or repair issues are recorded and communicated to Team Leader
- Undertake training as required
- Attend team meetings
- Understand and implement Target's Policy and Procedures
- Understand confidentiality and its implications for the company's work with clients
- To have access to and fully understand the risks posed by client group and report any risks identified Property Admin Manager.
- Perform any other such duties as required by Target Housing
Target Housing is a charity and registered social landlord. Over the past 25 years we have shown that stable accommodation and support can help transform lives and empower people to achieve independence. Our organisation is continually growing and we are seeking a Maintenance Operative to work within our Hull Team.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
The closing date for applications is 15th January 2021
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Maintenance, Operative, Repairs, Properties, Registered, Charity, Joinery, Maintenance Skills, Garden Maintenance, Painting and Decorating, Health & Safety