Company: ALL-STAT PORTABLE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Are you interested in joining our ever-growing Mobile Company with vast opportunities for growth? We are looking for great talent to join our team!
As a Radiologic Technologist at All-Stat Portable X-ray, you are part of a strong and supportive team of professionals. You are the face of our company and play a key role in personally providing top quality-care. We are committed to the success and growth of our employees. By building a robust team and extensive professional network, we at All-Stat Portable are able to provide our employees with excellent opportunities and benefits, and, by extension, the best health care to our patients .
- Perform diagnostic and radiographic exams using portable x-ray equipment
- Responsible for generating clear imaging results through proper use of equipment
- Ensuring wellbeing of patients by keeping them calm and informed throughout the x-ray procedure
- Travel to various healthcare facilities, operating company owned vehicles
- Perform electrocardiograms using portable ECG equipment
- Monitor equipment performance and takes the appropriate measures to have problems resolved
- Review and ensure exams are high quality and available for interpretation in a timely fashion.
- Consistently demonstrate effective communication, both written and verbal, with all technologists, staff and management teams
- Performs all duties as assigned or required to ensure efficiency and provide quality patient care.
Skills / Requirements:
- Certificate or Associate's degree from an accredited school of radiology
- State certification & ARRT license required
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Ability to work independently
- Ability work in a fast-paced healthcare environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Overtime Opportunities
Since 1978, All Stat Portable has aimed to provide the highest quality services within the diagnostics industry and to serve as a strategic partner to our clients so they may increase the level of care they provide for their residents.
Check out our website!
Follow us on LinkedIn!
Like us on Facebook!
Powered by JazzHR