We have an urgent requirement for a Mid-Level Python Developer; Work for a business that brings together experts in intellectual property law, technical design and criminal investigation to create a market leading technology changing the way we approach IP infringement.
The ease of the web has meant the global market for counterfeit products is worth trillions annually across the globe. This role would give you the chance to work on both new and existing features of a platform that enables businesses to protect themselves online; This technology is used by businesses across a wide range of industries including luxury brands, sports, consumer goods and more. The tech stack is Python / Django and so you must have a strong understanding and experience with one (if not both).
This is a truly unique opportunity to work in a business that prides diversity above all that they do. With 28 different languages spoken in the office, a mix of ages, 40/60 gender split and an open Agile environment, there's never a dull moment in the office! The structure is relatively flat and so your voice will be heard when giving input or ideas. They value you as an individual and will provide training catered to your specific needs, they want people that are passionate and invested, if this sounds interesting and the below requirements fit your profile then apply!
- Development of new features on a range of products; Contribute in design sessions; Fix existing bugs
- Contribute to further development of systems involving monitoring and enforcement on counterfeit brand-name products and digital content
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide support and troubleshooting when necessary
- Excellent understanding of Python and strong knowledge of various Python Libraries, APIs and toolkits
- Experience writing clean maintainable code; understand the importance of testing
- Good understanding and experience of the software development cycle lifecycle and code repositories (git), including branching and merging flows
- NoSQL databases; Graph databases; Big Data analysis
- Experience with Django, Cassandra, Elasticsearch (desirable but not essential)
- Experience web-scraping using Python and associated toolkits will stand you in a very good position
Role: Python Developer - Mid-Level - £40,000 - £60,000
Apply for this job now.