Key Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with project manager to review, analyze, understand, define and create the high-level project requirements: objectives, scope, project schedule, budgets, fabrication, installation, certification and training
- Interface with customers, suppliers and coordinate project with other CAI departments involved
- Coordinate the approval of all project specific documents
- Review drawings and redline
- Source materials and equipment required for projects; prepare RFQs, quote comparisons, and purchase orders.
- Keep Document Log Book updated with all project pertinent information
- Coordinate with project manager, shop personnel, field personnel and other team members with all aspect of the project, including design changes; to meet goals and completion dates
- Review and maintain project schedule and activities to ensure projects are progressing on time
- Track day-to-day project activities; be able to troubleshoot and closely monitor project issues for timely resolution. Performa quality assurance review.
- Coordinate and prepare for weekly update meetings with project manager. Create and provide weekly project report and weekly project minutes to management
- Additional duties as assigned to support project functions
- BS Degree / or Associate Degree / or higher technical skills
- Ability to read blueprints and CAD experience a plus
- 2+ years of Project Coordinator responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills; be able to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Great organizer and very detail oriented
- Purchasing/negotiating and sourcing skills a plus
- Demonstrate proficient office skills (Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office 2007 Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Responsible, organize and be able to lead and supervise
- Ability to multitask, be flexible and adaptable under pressure with project priorities
- Must pass background check, drug screen, and must have valid driving license
Role: Project Coordinator
Apply for this job now.