Corporate Financial Accountant
Luxfer Holdings PLC (NYSE: LXFR) is a global materials technology company with business units specialising in the design, manufacture and supply of high-performance materials, components, and gas cylinders to customers in a broad range of growing end-markets around the world. We are comprised of Luxfer MEL Technologies, Luxfer Gas Cylinders, Luxfer Superform, Luxfer Graphic Arts, Luxfer Magtech and a corporate function.
We are looking for a technically proficient Corporate Financial Accountant with a good understanding of US GAAP, IFRS and Sarbanes Oxley (SOx), to work as part of the Corporate Finance Team based within our office in Swinton, Greater Manchester.
The Role - Corporate Financial Accountant
You will work closely with Luxfer business units around the world as well as external audit to ensure technical compliance with both US GAAP and IFRS. As a key member of the External Reporting Team, you will also take responsibility for the preparation of all external reporting documents for Luxfer Holdings PLC, including quarterly and annual reporting to the New York Stock Exchange (10-K / 10-Q), and preparation of UK statutory accounts for the Group and its subsidiaries.
Your main duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Preparing financial statements for each quarter in accordance with US GAAP
- Managing quarter-end preparation file (signed off for SOx)
- Preparing UK subsidiary accounts
- Covenant compliance monitoring and reporting
- Ad-hoc project accounting, for instance involvement in acquisitions/divestments
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly earnings press releases and presentations
As the Corporate Financial Accountant, you'll benefit from:
- A salary in the region of £45,000
- Potential to earn an annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Opportunity to participate in company share option scheme
- Health care provision
- Free on-site parking
- Permanent contract, working 37.5 hours per week
Our Requirements - Corporate Financial Accountant
You will have an external audit background but may have already made the move into industry. Along with this experience, you will also:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have experience in either a global business or a leading accounting firm
- Have excellent IFRS technical financial accounting skills, including tax accounting exposure
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
More about us:
We are an innovative technology driven business where Customer First, Integrity, Accountability, Innovation, Personal Development and Teamwork are our core values. At Luxfer we are passionate about what we do; the products we develop and manufacture and our long-term partnership with our customers.
All applications for this Corporate Financial Accountant vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.