A very successful and rapidly growing consumer financial services company located near Highway 121 and the Dallas North Tollway in Collin County, Texas seeks a Vice President of Sales to motivate and drive results for its inbound call center sales team. This hands-on role will oversee and support a nationwide marketing campaign with new enrollments of more than $50M per month into the company’s financial services program. Currently, the sales staff of 50+ representatives have the highest productivity levels in the industry and we are looking for an innovative and highly motivated individual to enhance our industry leading position.
This role reports to and meets with the C-Level executive team on a regular basis and is the most senior sales role in the organization with responsibility for the entire sales and sales’ administration staff. The role also has line item responsibility for sales cost on the P&L which includes responsibility for enhancing and maintaining motivational sales incentive plans.
· Oversee the entire sales process in a growing and fast-paced financial services environment
· Strategic sales mindset with a focus on discipline that will result in a more proactive sales organization that not only meets but exceeds goals
· Improve and enforce effective sales methodology, processes and scripts to facilitate an efficient sales operation
· Implement new and improve existing standards, performance criteria and metrics, and policies and procedures to take the sales department to the next level
· Present accurate and actionable daily, monthly and quarterly reporting to C-Level executive management
· Recruit, hire and train sales staff while fostering an environment that is conducive to maximizing results
· Improve and execute ongoing formal and informal training for managers and staff
· Revise, monitor, and adjust motivational incentive plans
· Develop and schedule staffing requirements to best suit call volume
· Work with C-Level executives to create innovative technological breakthroughs that will increase sales efficiency and productivity
· Maintain a strong and positive sales culture with high standards of performance and discipline
· Burning desire to win - be a key executive in helping to set corporate records month over month
· Willingness to immerse oneself into the business and lead by example, hard worker
· Strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to motivate sales personnel
· Understanding of how to use technology in a marketing and sales environment
· Bachelor’s degree strongly desired
· 5 + years management experience in a high growth sales environment
· Superior management skills, innovation, vision and a strong business acumen
· Financial literacy is important, especially regarding consumer finance
· Strong technical background with a demonstrated ability to utilize technology to enhance efficiency
· Demonstrated ability to formulate and execute business strategies to meet short-term / long-term goals
· Ability to manage the financial metrics of a sales call center
· Ability to implement the necessary performance improvements for profitable growth
· Deep understanding of sales best practices, customer service and profitable operations
· Deep understanding of the consumer finance marketplace - credit cards, consolidation loans, collateralization, etc.
· Excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to multi-task
· Ability to address conflicts and provide immediate resolutions
· Ability to identify technical issues and communicate process improvement opportunities
· Performance based compensation plan that rewards results
· Base salary plus bonus
· Total compensation up to low $200,000’s
· Excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision and company paid Life Insurance
· Generous 401k plan with aggressive company match
· Convenient location near Legacy West
· Relaxed yet fast-paced work environment including business-casual dress code
A financial services company located in North Dallas.
Role: Vice President of Sales
Apply for this job now.