TeacherActive are currently recruiting for a Special Needs School Derby, who need a new SEN Teaching Assistant to start ASAP.
The school caters for children aged 11-19 who have Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Severe Learning Difficulty (SLD). The role will involve working with a class of KS3 pupils who have ASD and challenging behaviour.
We are looking to speak with candidates who:
* Have vast experience in working with ASD
*Are proactive and engaging
* Aren't afraid of challenging behaviour (mostly verbal)
* Have excellent communication skills
*Are able to work as a team
Team-teach training would be desirable but not essential. We will endeavour as a company to work alongside you to ensure support and guidance to fulfil your full potential.
When working through TeacherActive, you will receive:
* A team of dedicated consultants working to source your perfect role
* A great referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
* The opportunity to find placements in a huge selection of schools around Cardiff
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.