Company: G2 LEGAL LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Our client is a recognised full-service law firm based in Windsor. The practice is seeking to appoint an experienced Legal Assistant Paralegal to support the Private Client Wills & Probate department.
The current team consists of two experienced Private Client, Wills & Probate fee earners.
The department deal with an array of matters including high net worth individuals with the drafting of complex and simple wills and tax planning and its related advise, lasting powers of attorney and court of protection work, to include the administration of estates and trusts.
The role will involve general administration work to ensure the team operates smoothly and efficiently:
- Completing file-opening/closing, and other compliance routines
- Taking and making client and other telephone calls
- Previous experience of bespoke software to assist with document preparation, including Wills and Powers of Attorney, estate and trust accounts, preferable; aptitude to learn quickly essential
- Drafting letters
- Legal Research
- Assisting with Client Reviews and other marketing activities
- Tax returns
The ideal candidate will bring with them/be:
- Eye for detail and meticulous approach
- Great communication skills and an ability to work well with others
- Ability to work under time constraints and prioritise workload
- Able to handle sensitive matters discreetly
- Good organisation skills with a methodical approach
- Deliver excellent service to clients and colleagues
- Excellent IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Team player
In return for your hard work and dedication, the firm pays a competitive salary £22,000 - £25,000 + benefits package.
To apply for this position, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.