An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious employment lawyer to join a leading Commercial law firm with offices in both Essex and Hertfordshire. The firm are renowned as a practice that deals with quality rather than quantity and can boast numerous blue riband clients in the region and beyond.
You will be joining a department which deals with a variety of Employment Law and expected to give support in the following:
• Representation at Employment Tribunals i.e. advocacy at preliminary hearings, pre hearing reviews and full trials.
• Guide and assist clients in all aspects of Employment Law, including reorganisation/redundancy, TUPE, maternity, race/sex/disability discrimination, unfair/wrongful dismissal, breach of contract, discipline and grievance etc.
• To ensure the profitability of the firm is maintained through regular billing and development of client relationships.
• Drafting documentation using precedents and creating precedents where none exist etc.
• Negotiating settlements in dispute resolution whilst applying a high level of inter-personal skill with clients as well as specialised knowledge and judgment.
• Development of employment law products, including e-products via the firm’s website.
• Attending and speaking at the firm’s marketing events and seminars.
• Assisting with the development and delivery of employment law training events. And other marketing initiatives.
- 1+ years PQE ideal
- Work at a London/leading regional practice
- Experience in a decent and wide range of Employment Law
Salary and Contract
- Regional market leading salary
- Permanent, full time contract