We are seeking an UX UI Designer to become an integral part of our team! You will develop and design manufactured products in accordance with company standards.
- UX/UI Requirements Gathering - Participate in ideation, scoping and requirements gathering activities for new products, features to help clarify and define user needs and business key success objectives for heavily data-driven websites.
- UX/UI Design and Presentations - Collaborate as part of the Creative team to concept wire frames, comprehensive user flows, high fidelity comps, and prototypes that effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to meet defined user needs and business key success objectives.
- UX/UI Planning - Extend the ux and visual design systems with systems thinking to define models and create solutions designed to scale and grow over time, as the functionality, business goals, and content matures, and as user requirements evolve.
- UX/UI Documentation and Specs - Identify meaningful UX/UI patterns and produce appropriate documentation through UX specifications and/or design guide to provide design and development teams with a clear roadmap for execution and references for maintaining consistency across all of our products & integrations.
- UX/UI Testing - Evaluate UI/UX design throughout development cycle to provide support and feedback to development and business teams to ensure requirements are met.
- UX/UI Graphic Design - Produce click-through prototypes or other sales presentation materials for sales team to pitch new business. Production support as needed for site assets in addition to serving as back up for other department production requirements as needed.
- UX/UI Coding - Basic HTML/CSS Coding skills for Prototyping and Dev Support
Data Analysis Inc (DAI) is the parent company of a global group of privately held firms in fields ranging from institutional equity markets to digital investment news and information to omnichannel communication solutions. DAI provides leadership, oversight, and strategic direction and shapes the purpose, vision, and mission of these firms. DAI's talented associates seamlessly perform a wide array of business capabilities, integrating innovative thinking to develop streamlined processes and standards that can be implemented quickly to improve customers' bottom lines. DAI's global team embraces a collegial environment fostering collaboration, teamwork, and creativity with a dynamic culture that emphasizes the value of its associates and their dedication to success.
Data Analysis Inc adheres to a policy of non-discrimination and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, disability or other status protected by law. IBD intends that qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that hiring decisions will be based on job-related factors and determinations.
Role: UX/UI Designer
Location: Playa Vista,
Apply for this job now.