- New vendor set up in the system
- Review and enter accounts payable invoices daily
- Process full cycle A/P vendor invoices and expense reports including data entry as well as mailing checks
- Insure all required invoice backup and authorization is attained
- Ensure timely payment and follow up of all open invoices
- Prepare and file W-9, 1099, and 1096 regulatory forms yearly
- 3+ years' experience in Accounts Payable
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent computer skills and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Experience of Oracle system is a plus
- Chinese speaking is a plus
We are an industry expert in wireless communications and radio frequency (RF) technology. The company pioneered affordable Long-Range Wireless communication solutions, and creates wireless voice and data products for home, SOHO and SMB use that are versatile, feature-rich, business-class and affordable. Our complete line of award-winning devices is designed to deliver long-range, fast speeds, robust security, and ease-of-use.
We offer an excellent compensation package, including company-paid medical/dental/vision/life insurance, company-matched 401(k) plan, Section 125 plan, paid vacation and holidays as well as a competitive commission program.
Role: Part Time Accounts Payable Staff
Location: Costa Mesa,
Apply for this job now.