- 6 month + Contract
- Opportunity to work at Prestigious Corporation
- Location- Downtown Pittsburgh
- Degree in Accounting with 5 years experience
Project based work within the General Accounting department to include ad hoc general accounting requests as well as the following expected projects:
1. revise an Excel file to calculate profit based payments including preparation of desk instructions,
2. process mapping of month end closing processes in the department including flowcharting,
3. audit the standard operating procedures for 3rd party managed services provider, and
4. assist in the completion of the annual inventory revaluation process including preparation of desk instructions and process mapping.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a minimum of 5 years professional work experience in a related field.
MS Excel Advanced, MS Word Intermediate, Accounting skills, Computer flowcharts, and Six Sigma
Role: Financial Analyst
Apply for this job now.