Possibl - Learning Design Manager - Poland ( Remote/Hybrid)
Possibl is recruiting on behalf of one of the Global names in management consulting for several permanent positions to join their well established, high performing learning centre of excellence (CoE).
Why consider this role?
Interesting and varied projects working with smart, inspiring peers, leaders and stakeholders. A growth orientated firm with a development track for your career, regional and global projects and a chance to really make a difference to individuals and teams. You can also expect an excellent salary, generous benefits, bonus + more.
- Lead end to end on design and development of learning programs: performance needs analysis, learning design and choosing delivery approach ie instructor led, virtual classroom, digital and work place learning (for consultants and business support)
- Work with management consultant population as well as business support staff
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders, learning colleagues, subject matter experts and occasionally external vendors
- Lead project teams to drive progress
- Leverage the latest thinking around learning theory and technologies
Experience & qualifications required:
- 6+ years of learning design, instructional design, content development including a blend of approaches (digital learning, classroom and virtual classroom, work place learning, coaching)
- Ideally time served in a professional services, consulting or large complex organisation
- Experience using best in class learning design principles to meet timelines and budgets
- Excellent project management skills including agile project management
- Outstanding communication
This is a heavily remote role however you are encouraged to make yourself available to visit the office.