COMPANY: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT - BUSINESS SUPPORT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £42000 - £48000 per annum
Senior Serious Injury Solicitor
A highly successful national law firm is looking to add to their hugely successful EL/PL department by recruiting for a Serious Injury Solicitor to join their well-established Newcastle team.
This is a challenging and rewarding role which is suitable for individuals who have excellent EL/PL and RTA multi-track case experience, extensive understanding of legal procedures and a keen focus on customer service. The successful candidate will be able to join a leading law firm and take their career to the next level as well as being the Lead Solicitor within the team.
- You will be responsible for your own designated caseload and be expected to handle from inception through to completion;
- Be able to manage a caseload of EL/PL & RTA multi track cases consisting of claims typically valued in excess of £500k;
- A high-volume caseload on the Fast Track consisting of litigated cases;
- Delegate assigned tasks for an Assistant Fee Earner and paralegal and take responsibility for their development
What's on offer?
- Exposure to top quality EL/PL work;
- An excellent opportunity for you to progress your career;
- The chance to join a forward thinking and expanding law firm;
- The genuine opportunity to train, develop and progress within the firm;
- Extensive benefits package coupled with an attractive salary.