We are looking for a strong leader to join our team, in this position you will be responsible for all around operations as well as developing, coaching and leading our employees to success! Please send resume and salary requirements for immediate consideration.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Stable work history.
- Experience managing a team of employees.
- Mix preparations according to formulation logs.
- Establish and maintain accurate records.
- Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
- Good computer skills (data entry, Microsoft Office products, email, internet).
- Work with Maintenance and Quality Control on a daily basis to solve production and quality problems.
- Attend scheduled meetings.
- Make work assignments as needed to maintain production flow.
- Provide necessary supplies for line assignments. Inventory and distribution.
- Complete daily production reports, down-time sheets and production checklists.
- Administer employee performance evaluations.
- Work on production line when necessary to keep production flow moving.
- Evaluate subordinates capabilities, experience and assign jobs accordingly.
HS Diploma required, must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
Role: Production Leader
Apply for this job now.