Manager achieves sales growth through maintaining the highest standard in quality, service, and cleanliness while maintaining focus on maximizing profits.
* Interview and hire sufficient staff to operate the restaurant to company standards and in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
* To serve as host/hostess during most hours of operation.
* To provide support to employees in discharging their duties.
* Schedule staff to accommodate guest flow and speed of service standards.
* Control payroll to meet company labor cost standards.
* Train and develop shift managers and crew.
* Maintain a harmonious and cooperative working relationship with all staff. Provide coaching and discipline as warranted.
* Conduct team meetings with management team and crew to discuss operational. procedures, promotions, safety, security, training and recognition for outstanding results
* Maintain an adequate supply of products.
* Produce reports and records based on company standards and in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
* Maintain building and equipment using proper operating, cleaning, and preventative maintenance procedures and guidelines.
* Responsible for all cash handling within the store and ensuring cash handling procedures are adhered to.
* Model professional behavior with guests and staff at all times.
* Ensure all sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures are recognized and enforced to ensure a safe environment for all.
* To be able to stand upright and walk briskly 10-12 hours per day.
* Qualified applicants must have current experience as a Restaurant Manager with experience as a Restaurant Manager in a quick service dining concept.
* Excellent communications skills
* Strong leadership skills with supervisory experience
* Exceptional, proven Customer Service skills
* Comfortable in a problem solving position in a fast paced environment
* Proficient in using computers, MS Office, and email
* Valid Driver's License and good driving record required
Apply for this job now.