Davies Turner has an exciting opportunity for a Transport Office Planner to join their team based in Bristol.
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol, BS11 9LH
Salary: Circa £20,000 - £24,000 per annum (dependant on experience) PLUS Benefits
Hours: Rotational shift Week 1 0700hrs – 1600hrs Week 2 1000hrs – 1900hrs
Davies Turner is the largest independent Freight Forwarding Company in the UK. Family run and owned since 1870 Top Track 250 Companies awarded by Sunday Times.
Transport Office Planner – Key Responsibilities:
- Transport Office and transport planning Experience
- Meet/Greet Drivers&organising paperwork.
- 2 years’ experience in a busy Transport Office
- IT Literate with good knowledge of excel
- Good command of the English language and grammar
Transport Office Planner – Benefits:
- Up to 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Life Cover
- Defined benefit pension scheme
- Discounted store/shopping benefit scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Income Protection
- Car Parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mandatory Training
This position is based at Avonmouth which is easily commutable from BS11 9LH
We believe that this valuable range of benefits together with a competitive salary, offers an overall benefits package befitting of a caring, family-owned Company.
To apply for this exciting Transport Office Planner role, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Keywords: Administrator, Goods despatched, Storage of Goods, Logistics, Transport, Goods Received