Sales Operations Associate
IT Resource, Inc is looking for a bright, energetic and out-going self-starter to join our team supporting our sales and sales operations team to be successful. The day to day will include working with personnel from operations, sales and technical to advance internal sales operations. A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to be detail and solution oriented, accurate under pressure and tight timelines, work cross-functionally to track and share progress on a monthly cadence, and the ability to learn and problem solve. This position is highly collaborative, so our perfect candidate will be open to new ideas and change as our business evolves.
Sales Operations Associate Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that data on deals and opportunities are properly and accurately entered into the system
- Process all renewals for current customers
- Analyze and review current customer licensing, products and usage and identify new revenue opportunities
- Support sales personnel as they pursue new business opportunities by assisting with opportunity registration and quoting.
- Interface with sales and service to review and audit MSP agreements monthly
- Enhance business processes and tools that support the sales team.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Serve as a point of contact for the sales team for questions and logistics
- Ensure that all opportunities are reviewed for accuracy and completeness once accepted
- Assist with managing the product catalog and database
- Work closely with distributors and vendors
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
Sales Operations Associate Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong problem-solving skills, and analytical capabilities
- Demonstrate basic project management skills including strong organization, attention to detail and the ability to coordinate and interact with cross-functional teams
- Independence and the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent ability to communicate across groups and levels within the organization, active listener
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- BS/BA degree in an analytical or business field or expected degree within the year
- Experience in a fast-paced growing organization, ideally in the information technology sector
IT Resource delivers technology solutions that simplify IT environments, improve productivity, and reduce costs, allowing you to focus on your business, not IT. Technology is evolving faster than ever and it’s important to have an IT advisor that’s looking out for the best interest of your business. That’s where we come in.
We Like People More Than Computers (And We Love Computers) Building strong relationships is essential to growing a business. The more we learn about you, the better we can build a solution that aligns with your goals and powers your business forward.
Role: Sales Operations Associate
Location: Grand Rapids,
Apply for this job now.