We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Fremont! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing a high level of customer service assistance setting up test drives for the next generation of Electric Cars.
- Provide highest level of customer support by answering inbound phone calls and emails
- Follow up with customers for driving request and set appointments
- Review and assess necessary documentation for customer support issues
- Evaluate the needs of customers and work in a creative, pro-active manner to resolve customer issues
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous 2+ years experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to explain complex technical concepts
- Proven track record to meet or exceed targets and goals
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, internet navigation, CRM applications- preferably Salesforce.com)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We don’t try to be everything to everyone – we focus on what we do well and strive to do it better than anyone else.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.