One of the best known construction consultancies in the UK and globally is looking to add a Project Manager to their Project Consultancy team. The right candidate would be joining the team and working predominately on CAT A & CAT B office fit-out and refurb projects.
You will be working on Government buildings in the North West area. There will a degree of travelling involved with site visits up to 4 days per week. This is a fast-paced role where report writing is also very important.
You will be joining a growing team of circa 45 people.
Start ASAP - ideally January 4th
- 3 years' experience
- Professional qualification (RICS, MCIOB, APM)
- Proven track record delivering successful fit-out and refurb projects
- Happy being client facing
- Familiar with NEC 4 contracts
- Salary: Up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Company Car/ Car Allowance
For your chance to take your next career step click apply below or call Rory Thompson on 0203 930 8612 for an informal chat.