Luxury Retail Brand - Watches & Jewellery - Store Manager - London West End
A brilliant job role working with one of the world's leading watch brands, within a global fashion business, in their beautiful and successful boutique in London West End. This is an opportunity for an individual at Store Manager level, with experience working in a one-to-one luxury sales environment.
As Store Manager, you will be:
- A strong leader, with experience managing flagship stores.
- Customer focused, confident in CRM activities and able to handle any challenging situations.
- Team orientated - experienced in building a collaborative and vibrant team.
- Incredibly organised and confident in handling store administration.
- Skilled in all aspects of smoothly running the boutique, from previous experience.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success.
- Passionate about luxury retail, technology, fashion, lifestyle and sports.
- A confident user of social media.
The starting salary will be between £45,000 and £50,000. Other company benefits include annual bonus potential, private healthcare, non-contributory company pension plus the opportunity to work for one of the world's leading luxury retail companies.
Role: Store Manager - Luxury Retail Brand - Watches & Jewellery
Location: Caldicot, Wales
Apply for this job now.