Teacher of Teacher of Spanish/French
Full time from September 2021
Are you a good or outstanding teacher with a passion for languages and an ability to work with young people to ensure that they achieve excellence?
Are you an inspirational teacher with the capacity to empower students to be the best that they can be?
Teaching Personnel are seeking an innovative and inspirational teacher of languages to join a highly motivated team to support the progress of this subject through the next stage of development. It is an exciting time in the academy's journey to become outstanding, as a subject specialist you will play a significant part in school improvement and raising standards.
The school welcome applications from NQT's and experienced language teachers. You will have the capability to contribute positively to the teaching and learning in this department. A high standard of teaching and learning is essential. All teaching staff have pastoral responsibilities and it is intended that the successful candidate will become a tutor. The school regard tutoring as a key element in the lives of their students.
Qualities the school is looking for:
- Be an outstanding teacher of languages with the drive and capacity to really thrive in this environment.
- Professional experience and achievements with particular reference to your subject
- Be able to lead, motivate and inspire students and colleagues
- Be resilient, hard-working, solution focused, and committed to transforming student outcomes
The school has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children of which we, as a recruiting partner share. All staff that meet 'regulated activity' will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS) with Barred Lists check before employment commences.
We like to think the biggest benefit you will receive from Teaching Personnel is work - as much work as you need! We also believe the vast choice and variety in the roles available will give you a better experience during your time with us.
That said, we are passionate about the value you can provide to our client schools and are determined to help you deliver this. We are also eager that you have an enjoyable and rewarding experience with us that sees you staying with Teaching Personnel for as long as your circumstances allow.
So what are the benefits of working in schools through Teaching Personnel?
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
- TP Tokens - supporting national children and education charities through your direction