Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via the NHS Jobs website or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your NHS Jobs and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.Registered Nurse Band 5 – Surgical Admissions Unit***RELOCATION SUPPORT AVAILABLE UP TO £4,000***
We are looking to recruit Registered Nurses to work in our Surgical Admissions Unit which is part of the largest Division at North Bristol Trust. The ward is a single point of entry for all emergency surgical admissions. This is a busy unit that cares for patients from a range of specialties including Urology, Vascular and General Surgery.
You will be based at our state-of-the art £450m Southmead Hospital with a basic salary£24,214 - £30,112 (AFC Band 5) dependent on experience/service, plus excellent NHS benefits.****SKYPE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE FOR OUT OF AREA CANDIDATES*****WHY APPLY?
- Experience to work in an Acute high skilled ward
- Flexible interview options – – If you do not live locally we can offer interviews via Skype or face to face –whichever is easiest for you.
- Build a vast knowledge across all hospital specialties
- Excellent mentoring and preceptorship
- Close working with the surgical doctors to provide high quality care for patients
- Being part of a vital Team
- Relocation support available for up to £4,000 for eligible applicants*. Please email [... Click Apply...] for more details.
Bristol is consistently voted the best place to live in the UK, with vibrant local music, arts and gastronomic scenes, a wide range of modern and state of the art shopping, recreation and leisure facilities, a wealth of great local family days out, fantastic transport links for local, national and internal holidays, and a rich history. If you prefer country, village or smaller town living, NBT is also easily commutable from a range of attractive locations in North Somerset, South Gloucestershire and South Wales (e.g Portishead, Chepstow, Clevedon, Nailsea, Frome and Thornbury)Relocation support-
available for up to £4,000 for eligible applicants*. Please email [... Click Apply...] for more details.THE ROLE –
As a Staff Nurse, you will play a key role within a team of nursing staff in the delivery of evidence based patient-centered care, which is of a high standard. Key duties will include:
- To be responsible for assessment, planning, provision, maintenance and evaluation of patient care
- To be flexible in working across shift patterns covering a 24 hour period
- To actively contribute to the provision of a good learning environment by taking on the role of mentor/assessor
- To be the first point of contact for patients who are admitted to the unit.
- Working within a team of nurses who will be responsible to provide all patients with a high standard of individualized patient care depending on their needs
- To work in a busy environment where change happens at any time
- Supporting the Hot Clinic
: The successful Staff Nurse will be:
- A Registered Nurse with active NMC registration
- Passionate and empathic with patients
- Dynamic and professional individual
- Knowledgeable & understands and adheres to policy and procedures
- Team Player who is able to work within a team in a busy environment supporting colleagues to provide the best care for the patient
Apply now! Or contact [... Click Apply...] / [... Click Apply...]for more information.
We offer flexible working in line with our flexible working policy.
For more information on North Bristol Trust Careers
. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Search [... Click Apply...]BTNursing
Or come to one or our recruitment days- email [... Click Apply...] to find out the date of our next event
If it’s not for you please share with anyone who might be interested – thanks!
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applications. However, we will give full feedback to all candidates that have been shortlisted!****This Rol