Who is Atlas Management Solutions?
We are a collective of innovative minds who are always looking to be on top of market changes. We use research-based, experiential marketing to create brand-awareness, consumer loyalty, as well as produce customized campaigns that boost acquisitions, while our clients focus on their core expertise.
Our goal and vision is to elicit return business for our clients, growth for our company, and professional advancement for our team by embracing the creativity and teamwork necessary to help clients branch out into new markets. All of this is possible with Atlas Management Solutions due to the development of expert marketing managers who are efficient with clients and consumer acquisitions, and who build long-lasting relationships, which result in growth for our clients. Atlas Management Solutions is a promotional marketing company that represents leaders in telecommunications and technology, in top tier markets in the United States.
Key Responsibilities: Full participation in the brand team's activities, including the identification, development and execution of 'best in class' consumer advertising, promotion and sponsorships for one of our flagship brands.
- Gain/maintain on-going understanding of channels and relevant industries and knowledge/understanding of consumers and lifestyle.
- Assist the ongoing gathering and analysis of key business variables, including: Brand sales and trends
- Use training and marketing systems to conduct consumer outreach resulting in brand awareness and profitability
- Work with the agency team to drive the plan for brand campaigns/activation with a keen focus on increased sales and brand visibility in the assigned region.
- Assist internal communications about brand activities to employees, distributors and the trade.
- Conduct post-promotion evaluation of all campaigns and initiatives to ensure continuous learning and improvement.
- Must be ready to work in a rewarding, fast-paced startup at the ground level
- Highly interactive and great with people and communication
- Incredible people skills that are translatable into sales skills
- "Hustler" mentality
- Team Player
Role: Brand Marketing Associate - Top Tier Brands and Promotions
Location: Upper Darby,
Apply for this job now.