We are currently recruiting for Vaccination/Asymptomatic Test Centre Assistants to work with our clients across the Greater Glasgow area.
This is an ongoing temporary assignment with a variety of shifts available across Mon-Sun
*Full time and part time available*
Working at their busy Asymptomatic Test Centre (ATS Site) & Vaccination Centres, the successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Meeting & Greeting visitors to the sites, directing the to the test/vaccination areas and informing them of the process
- Managing queue processes, ensuring social distancing is always maintained and masks worn
- Assisting the visitors throughout their visit to the site in a warm and friendly manner
- Assisting with general site set up, including general housekeeping and upkeep such as stock management and replenishment
The successful candidates will have:
- Experience within a customer service/hospitality based environment
- Be confident meeting members of the public and providing face to face customer service
- Be comfortable working in a test centre/vaccination centre environment (All PPE will be provided)
In addition, you will be paid a competitive hourly rate on a weekly basis, this is a great opportunity to gain experience within the ATS/Vaccination Site environment.
Successful candidates must be available to start immediately.
If interested, please send your CV to Brightwork Recruitment. Please note that due to the level of response, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Brightwork Recruitment are operating as an employment business for these temporary vacancies.