POSITION: ***Come relocate to beautiful Scottsdale/Phoenix area! We have 3 clubs here! Great cost of living out here vs California, and so much to do!****
We are seeking highly motivated and dynamic Instructors to join our studio family. Both full- & part-time positions are available. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Pilates and helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. If you are a professional Pilates instructor who is energetic, friendly, willing to learn, build relationships with potential and existing clients, sell classes and lead dynamic apparatus focused workout routines (we use Balanced Body reformers, EXO chairs, TRX, spring boards, ballet barre and more), you’ll be a great addition to our team. We are looking for instructors with confidence in working with all level of clients to provide challenging, fitness-based Pilates classes in a safe manner. Club Pilates offers blocked scheduling and shifts, the ability to teach multiple level classes, club membership, continuing education, employee status (not independent contractor), room for growth and a supportive & fun environment!
**PRIVATE TRAINING: We have many clients, that love Private Training, so an opportunity to pick up additional hours and revenue working with our existing clients. Also, if you have existing Private Training clients, bring them over to Club Pilates, we do provide high rate for you, we take care of all collections, and you gain access to our State Of The Art Facility and Equipment
- Current full apparatus Pilates Certification with 450 hours of experience or equivalent
- Experience teaching group classes · Ability to demonstrate effective group reformer instruction
- Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style
- Capable of using a contemporary approach to classical exercises
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated
- Desire to build a successful business in an entrepreneurial environment
- Focus on customer service, including professional and effective communication skills
- Experience with club management software and/or the ability to learn new systems (e.g. Club Ready)
- Providing Pilates group reformer classes pursuant to Club Pilates standards
- Instructing clients (up to 12 clients per class) using proper form and safe methods on a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, Reformer, Springboard, Exo-Chair, hand weights, etc. to ensure a safe, yet creative experience
- Conducting private, semi-private, demo or other additional sessions as needed
- Visually inspecting the equipment prior to each class to ensure it is in good working order and safe to use
- Maintaining a clean and orderly workout environment
- Assisting with membership sales and checking clients in
- Building studio revenue by promoting retail and membership sales & services
- Being a motivating and inspiring force to promote our motto: Do Pilates. Do Life.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on Experience & Performance.
- Unlimited growth potential as well within the company.
Club Pilates offers group (12) reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates or hone their expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established nation-wide brand committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
Club Pilates is currently established in 40 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of client’s needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates was one of the first studios to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes. Club Pilates has already sold approximately 600 territories throughout the United States and Australia. Its over 600 instructors, servicing nearly 300 open locations, provide a current annual rate of over 2.5 million workouts to tens of thousands of members. For more information, visit #removed#
Role: Fitness Instructor - Pilates Instructor- Relocate to Scottsdale Area
Apply for this job now.