Robert Half Finance & Accounting are pleased to be exclusively hiring a temporary Accounts Assistant for a cutting edge aerospace company with offices based in Crawley
- Client account reconciliations
- Resolving client queries
- Processing invoices, making sure all of the pricing, VAT and general ledger coding's are correctly entered into the system.
- Fully responsible for uploading the bank statement transactions from the company bank accounts and posting the bank entries into the system
- Completing month end journals and nominal account reconciliations
- Create and maintain all information held within the sales ledger
- Creating invoices as and when required
- Accruals and Pre-payments
- Produce all necessary reports and close the sales ledger at month end.
The successful candidate will currently be studying, have studied AAT or be of similar calibre. They must be able to work in a fast paced finance function and deal with a large workload at month end. They must be bright and have excellent business English.
A young and exciting company, they have modern offices near the centre of Crawley. They have gone through a period of quick expansion and are now looking to take on another person to assist the team with the increased workload. There is a fun and vibrant culture in the office.
Salary and Benefits
£11 - £14 per hour
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:#
Role: Accounts Assistant
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, West Sussex, West Sussex
Apply for this job now.