Year 3 class Teacher - Hounslow - Full time - February half term start!
A small 2 form entry Primary School in the Hounslow area are looking to appoint a class teacher who is a team player, with ambition and energy to join their successful staffing team. The successful candidate for the role should have experience of curriculum planning and delivering as well as being a good communicator with high standards of behaviour.
What applicants should have to apply for the role:
- High expectations of Pupils achievement and behaviour
- Recent and relevant Year 3 / KS2 experience
- A proactive nature and be a good team player
- Flexibility and a desire to make a positive contribution to the team
- Qualified and committed to working in the Primary Sector
What the school can offer:
- The chance to work in an “OUTSTANDING” Primary School
- The support of a friendly and committed staff team
- Well behaved and enthusiastic children with a willingness to learn
- The chance for career progression
If this is the type of role you would be interested in then please apply below with your most up to date CV and contact details.