Brand Marketing Assistant
** Get ahead of the competition and apply today! **
Chicago Marketing, Inc. is actively recruiting Advertising Graduates or Career Changers for their entry level openings.
You’ll be able to learn and apply transferable business skills including:
- Sales / Marketing / Customer Service
- Recruitment and Team Leadership
- Client and Consumer Relations
- Business Development / Management Training
** All Training is Provided **
In-house training and on-site guidance are standard for all new starts, so there’s no need to worry if you don’t have any marketing, management or business-related experience or education.
What We Can Offer
Our entry level event marketing promotions help Graduates and Career Changers develop both personally and professionally.
Initially, you'll be speaking directly with consumers at pop-up events in retail locations.
The sooner you get started with us, the sooner you’ll be able to advance and assume additional responsibility. We offer a structured business development program based on merit and responsibility, not seniority or age.
What are the Benefits of working with us?
We believe in rewarding our top performers, so in addition, to pay and advancement based on performance, we also offer:
- financial incentives and tangible prizes
- national and international travel opportunities
- exclusive dining and entertainment invites
- quality time with management and mentors
Please note; all applicants should have living accommodation in the Downers Grove area. Due to the high number of qualified people looking for work in the Chicago Land area we will not hold spots for those hoping to relocate once they find work.
There are no educational or work-related requirements, but all applicants should:
- have an interest in marketing, consumer relations or business
- be over 18 years of age and able to work in the USA
- be willing and able to commute to Downers Grove
- bring their student mentality and be willing to learn new skills
- have confident communication skills and enjoy working with customers
- have a solid work ethic and desire to succeed in a fast-paced industry
- work well independently and as part of a team working towards a common goal
- be slightly competitive and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
For more information, please visit our website and social media pages!
Follow Us On:
Chicago Marketing is a private Brand Marketing & Management Firm, we are partnered with some of the most well known fortune 100 clients within the technology, entertainment, television, security, utility, energy, and telecommunication industries.
We currently work within over 30+ locations across the Chicago Land area and are planning to expand even more by the end of the year. All positions are full time opportunities, and offer a base salary + bonuses and incentives based on a 40 hour work week.
Role: Brand Marketing Assistant
Apply for this job now.