We are currently seeking an Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Driver's License
A busy company in need of an experienced and self-motivated individual to help move the company to its next level. We are looking to build our team with the Best of the Best.
Role: Automotive Technician - IMMEDIATE NEED - BUSY SHOP
Apply for this job now.