The partnership schools that work with The Supply Register understand the importance of developing long-term relationships with tried and tested Teaching and Support Staff. We are helping them to build a pool of people who understand the school, it's vision and values, so it's a far more efficient approach to supply cover.
Our "Bank first" approach enables schools to connect with these trusted pools of talent directly in order to achieve better value and increase earnings for those in their classroom.
The Supply Register are currently working with Primary academies in Greenwich who are seeking Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Teachers to join their talent pool.
The ideal candidates will:
* Be qualified to teach Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 with a record of delivering good to outstanding lessons
* Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress
* Have an exemplary attendance record
* Have good behaviour management skills
* Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom.
* To deliver outstanding teaching and learning across all subjects within the primary curriculum and help students achieve excellent academic results.
* To design engaging and challenging lessons that inspires students to appreciate the subject and its application
* You will work with students of different abilities across a number of year groups
* Contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors.
* To meet all aspects of the Professional Teaching Standards.
* To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners.
* To plan, resource and deliver challenging, varied and differentiated lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard that ensures learning takes place and students of all abilities show progress.
* To help to establish and maintain exemplar student behaviour for learning.
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Educated to Degree level or equivalent
* Qualification in one or more areas of Primary School Curriculum
* Ability to work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced DBS.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles in the UK, including: London, West Midlands, North West, East of England, North East, South West, Yorkshire and South East.
Click 'Apply' to be considered or for more information about the role. We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Role: Primary Teachers Greenwich
Apply for this job now.