Company: PARKWOOD LEISURE, LEX LEISURE AND LEGACY LEISURE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Finance Placement - Droitwich, Worcestershire
Parkwood Leisure and its subcontractors currently operate over 90 leisure facilities throughout the UK and employ over 4,000 staff. Recognised as one of the leading leisure management companies in the UK, Parkwood Leisure is the market leader in leisure PFI/PPP projects, with managed revenues in excess of £90m per annum. Aiming to deliver high quality services to our customers, the company prides itself on its exemplary health and safety record and commitment to staff.
We are looking for a finance placement student for a fixed term period of 12 months. If successful in this role you will gain valuable experience within the finance field. The finance team deals with all areas of finance, including banking, sales ledger, purchase ledger, internal audit, management accounts and financial accounts. Our placement offers experience in a minimum of two of these areas.
- You will have excellent IT skills, in particular spreadsheets
- The ability to organise and manage your time
- You will need to have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with others
- Ability to process data accurately within deadlines
- Confidence in communicating at all levels within the organisation
- Team player with the ability to work without direction where necessary
- A mixture of home and office working once trained
What can Parkwood Leisure offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Parkwood Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.