Company: LEAP HOSPITALITY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The General Manager hires the team, applies the process, supplies the energy, drives the numbers, provides the focus, connects with customers, executes the plan, builds leadership capacity, manages throughput, and delivers on the brand promise.
- Brand Ambassador: class act that knows the way, show the way and go the way. Holds the leadership high ground, servant leader, help others and serve as cultural role models for fellow managers and hourly associates.
- Talent Spawners: make hiring the most important decision. Find and develop standout employees and managers and foster collaboration among the team.
- Master at managing multiple priorities: focus first on what's important, not just what's urgent. They're decisive, organized and fastidious in their planning and detailed in their execution.
- Require very little time to “manage:” jumpstart projects and workload without requiring much instruction or direction. Take initiative and inspire junior managers to do the same, approaching projects and improvements with enthusiasm.
- Consistent ABCD Behavior: go Above and Beyond the Call of Duty daily. Coach, motivate and inspire Next Gen teams with energy, focus and direction. Establish and share specific goals for every shift and know how to motivate their teams to achieve them.
- Run it like you own it: have an ownership mindset and do your best to instill it in their hourly team and junior managers. Reinforce the basics of Foodservice Economics 101 daily with their team and teach them how The Game is Played.
- Customer-focused: focused on their internal customers (team members) as well as external customers (guests, consumers).
Powered by JazzHR